Thursday, July 31, 2008

Smores kind of night...LOL.

Well it was a busy day today. First I went to see the ENT doctor for the results of my hearing test. I have lost some hearing but I knew that. It's the higher pitched sounds. I seen the doctor because of the ringing in my ears. It's called Tinnitus, I think I spelled that right. The doctor eexplained it to me as the nerves in my ears are pinging due to the hige frequency hearing loss. She said the nerve is bouncing the sound around almost like a short circuit in electrical wiring. Anyway the good news is that the bones in my ear are not hardening so I won't need surgery. I can be treated with an over the counter medication. The bad news is it's between $25 & $30 a bottle....UGH!!!!

This afternoon I had Physical Therapy. Need I say more about that...LOL. The best part was the neck and shoulder massage when I was done. That and the fact that PT is right next to the Chinese Buffet. Needless to say I didn't cook tonight, I brought home carry-out...LOL.

So while eating dinner on the couch we, hubby and I, watched some shows we had on the DVR. It was a nice relaxing evening. I added a few more stitches to Queenie. The cats body is done and I've started on the face. I'm hoping to have it finished this weekend. When I finished stitching for the evening I used the last chocolate bar and made my most favorite treat in the whole world, A SMORES...LOL. I enjoyed eating every little bite to.

Well seeing I have no appointments what-so-ever tomorrow hubby said something about taking the boat out and going fishing. I hope it's nice enough that we can do that. I'm so looking forward to it. Well I'm off for the evening. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lynn S. said...

Your blog's looking GREAT so far! I started a new one too a few weeks back but time flies and I need to post again this week! Keep up the great work and have fun stitching! Thanks for sharing your work too! Lynn S.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Terry... per your question about my wizard. This is a kit from Dimensions Gold Collection and it is called Mystical Wizard.